The ROTORS AIR BUSINESS development strategy is based on four key principles:
- Discretion: On desires of trips and visitors.
- Service: We are committed to staying at the forefront of innovation and technology in order to provide our clients with the highest level of service.
- Luxury: Extraordinary luxury for those who demand the best.
- Personal Service: We give you personalized attention.
- Accountability: We stand behind our word and hold ourselves responsible for your needs.
- Supporting customers over the long-term through a strong after-sales activity
- Safety: We uphold the most stringent standards in our industry.
- Your Vision. Our Expertise!
All its strategic choices are made in accordance with the ROTORS AIR BUSINESS values, Ethics Code and Environment and Risk Management Charter.
CONDITION OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY / SUSTAINABLE GROWTH
The company ROTORS AIR BUSINESS is committed towards implementing and promoting the 10 principles of the UN Global Compact (UNGC), in the areas of human rights, labour, environment and the fight against corruption, as they are mentioned below and analyzed in UN site https://www.unglobalcompact.org/what-is-gc/mission/principles
- Support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Uphold the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- Uphold the effective abolition of child labour.
- Uphold the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
- Work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
The ROTORS commits that his employees and subcontractors comply with the above principles.
The ROTORS agrees that the CUSTOMER reserves the right to perform an audit to verify the above compliance. In such a case, he commits to provide the required data and information.